Thursday, April 16, 2009

A lull in the whirlwind

Hockey is over for the year, most of the station's programming has completed its filming for the season and here I am once again wondering how I'm going to keep busy til next "season".

Now is the time that staff take their vacation time and summer students/interns fill in where needed, so the volunteers arent called on as much.

For months, we're running on empty (and lovin' it) trying to fit things into schedules that are already jam packed ... and now that I can actually sit back and enjoy a hot coffee, I realize I'm bored!

I actually thrive on a packed schedule. I'm more creative, more focused and less grumpy, as my daughter pointed out. I guess thats because I have to be!

I used to look forward to gardening in the spring and summer, but it just doesnt hit the spot now.

Maybe its a blessing that I won't be retiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment