Friday, September 25, 2009

Bad, bad blogger!

Thats me! I'm chiding myself for not posting blog updates for the past few weeks.

I'm not usually negligent, but I do prioritize and then sometimes leave things off to the side way too long. I've been so caught up with other aspects of my day to day life that blogging about what I've been up to just wasn't up near the top of the list.

Have you ever asked someone how they were doing, or how are things going? Then have you ever had the thought (however minute) "Why did I ask that?" We'll that is what I havent been blogging about (grin).

We (my Producer, Marcus and I) are now in the midst of shooting multiple episodes of FOCUS to get the season started and hockey season is now underway so there will be lots to blog about soon. This season on FOCUS we'll be covering a wide range of stories including local events, organizations and persons of interest. You can view the upcoming schedule at http://www.tvcogeco.ca/.

TVCogeco presented me with a FLIP camera to capture behind the scenes footage during our shoots and other events we attend! For example, when we're not in the middle of game time I'll be capturing things like local talent singing the anthem. You'll be able to view and share this video with friends and family from TVCogeco's NEW website at http://www.tvcogeco.ca/.

Take a moment and visit the NEW AND IMPROVED www.tvcogego.ca. There are many new features including community event posting and photo galleries. Full details on how to contribute your's can be found on the site.

Well, that's about it for now. More to come soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment